The goal during the design phase of your website is to complete the first 8 steps. Once Step 8 is competed, the fun can begin as we begin focusing on Strategy, Marketing, and Search Engine Optimization.
Please complete the first 10 steps in order.
- Step 1 - Application
- Step 2 - Wallaby Website Package
- Step 3 - Design
- Step 4 - Mock-up Revisions
- Step 5 - Website Build
- Step 6 - Content
- Step 7 - Essential Services
- Step 8 - Website Structure SEO
- Support Ticket
- Step 10 - Strategy
- Step 12 - Viral Content
Always wait to receive a completion notice for each task before proceeding to the next, including Support Tickets. "Support Tickets" which are listed as Step 9, can be submitted at anytime, according to the following guidelines.
We have 3 Types of Support
- Video Tutorials & Video Coaching - Provided by Nathan Woodbury via Support Ticket Option 1, or Email.
- Support Tickets and all Website Tasks- Provided by our Staff via Support Ticket Option 2 only.
- Follow up on Steps 1-16 or Support Ticket - Provided by via Support Ticket Option 3 only.
If you cannot figure something out on your website, Select Option 1 in the Support Ticket and Nathan will create a video response answer your questions.
Coaching is an ongoing service with the goal of getting better and better results from your website. Each time you express what you want to accomplish, or simply indicate that you want to know what you can do to get more results on your website, we will provide that coaching to you. Coaching is primarily provided via video communication to your email. Coaching is initiated either by the Step 10 Strategy form, or via Support Ticket Option 1. Wallaby clients may also phone Nathan on occasion and if his schedule permits.
Support Tickets Option 2 Rules:
- Submit 1 Support Ticket at a time.
- Expect that small support tickets to be completed within 24-48 hours (on Business Days)
- Give complex or lengthy support tickets 72 hours
- Wait until you receive the completion notice before submitting another support ticket. No Exceptions.
Please do not sent the same task in multiple support tickets or emails, because it will cause confusion. If each task gets assigned to a different staff member, and they both are working on your project, and see things are already done, then they will likely assume the task is complete, and move on, thus letting things fall through the cracks. Remember that Saturday and Sunday don't count.
Follow up on Support Tickets
After the allotted time, usually 48 hours, you may check the status of a support ticket, by using the Support Ticket link and selecting Option 3.